We welcome you to our website, and we invite you to be aware of these terms before you provide your personal data in it.
In the case of children under thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
SOME PRINCIPLES YOU SHOULD KNOW
In www.formenteradivecamp.com it is a priority to respect and protect the personal data of users. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space, and for that reason we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
LEGAL REGULATIONS TO WHICH THIS WEB IS ACCOMMODATED
www.formenteradivecamp.com has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Identity of the person in charge: Sociedad Pitiusas de Actividades Submarinas S.L.
- Commercial name: VELLMARI DIVING CENTER
- NIF / NIE: B07610751
- Address: Marina de Formentera 14, Puerto de la Savina sn. 07870 – Formentera (Balearic Islands).
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Diving Center.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website will receive the data treatment of “Website users and subscribers”.
For the data processing of our users we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The personal information we deal with at www.formenteradivecamp.com comes from:
- Contact Form.
- Bookings Form.
- Subscription Form.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Pitisub SL is treating personal data that concerns you or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. PITIUSUB S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At www.formenteradivecamp.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: full name, email, to respond to the requirements of www.formenteradivecamp.com users. For example, we can use this data to answer to your request and solve any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on servers within the EU.
- Bookings form: The user has different booking forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in our particular contracting conditions for each product or service where contact and payment details will be required. We request the following personal information: name, surname, CIF / NIF, email, address, billing information. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on servers within the EU.
- Subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: name, email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. Electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. When using the services of this platform to carry out email marketing campaigns, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that Mailchimp has its servers hosted outside the EU, in the US and is covered by the EU-US Privacy agreement. Shield, whose information is available here, approved by the European Protection Committee.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. www.formenteradivecamp.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Formentera Dive Camp, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of www.formenteradivecamp.com. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of somechat.es. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
www.formenteradivecamp.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations can be made with other professionals. In these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract. Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
FOR HOW LONG WILL I KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
TO WHICH PARTIES WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.formenteradivecamp.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All the utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights that we preserve on this website.
Web platform: WordPress.org, more information at https://wordpress.org/ treats the data in order to perform its support services to Formentera Dive Camp.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp), domiciled in the USA. More information at www.mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC (Mailchimp) processes the data in order to carry out its email marketing management services at www.formenteradivecamp.com.
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help somechat.es analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of somechat.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Google Adsense: This website is associated with Google to show ads to users who access this website. When collaborating with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and to show you more relevant ads. Third-party services such as: AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics are included in this type of cookies, as well as a series of DoubleClick brand services. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies that Google uses, and discover how Google uses these cookies.
You can use the ad settings to manage the Google ads displayed to you and to indicate that ads based on your interests are not displayed. Even if you decide not to receive these types of ads, they may continue to appear depending on factors such as your general location derived from the address. The services of inclusion in the directory will be free referenced on the website itself, www.formenteradivecamp.com will try to ensure that the sheets and advertisements that appear on the Web express truthful information and are kept up-to-date, although it does not guarantee the accuracy at all times of the data recorded in the same.
When browsing www.formenteradivecamp.com, unidentifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
YOUR RIGHTS WHEN PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether personal data concerning them is being processed on www.formenteradivecamp.com or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
PITIUSUB S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECRET AND DATA SECURITY
www.formenteradivecamp.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the Https protocols we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
www.formenteradivecamp.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to vellmari.com, for any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
www.formenteradivecamp.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, www.formenteradivecamp.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, www.formenteradivecamp.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05/22/2018